haha... no a Rebel will not fit in your purse! Unless you have a really big 
purse! I am not looking for an SLR with interchangeable lenses-- just something 
with a really good macro.
 
My blind camera is a Canon powershot IS-S2 or S2-IS or some combination 
thereof. :-) I'm currently eyeing an Olympus.
 
For tiny cameras that fit in your purse-- I have never spent better money on a 
camera than I did on my Casio Exilim. I LOVE that little camera!


Maggie Franklin: 
Owner & Artist, The Art of Nailz, Visalia CA
 "Visionary rebel dreamer; obviously way ahead of my time."
Maggie Rants [and rav...@nails Magazine 
Facebook



--- On Mon, 8/2/10, Jennifer <[email protected]> wrote:


From: Jennifer <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: NailTech:: Camera time again
To: [email protected]
Date: Monday, August 2, 2010, 11:21 PM


What's the model number? My husband bought a Canon Rebel XSi when all I wanted 
was a pocket camera I could toss in my purse that takes kick ass macro shots. 
The Rebel is nice but heavy and does not fit in my purse. Lol!



On Aug 2, 2010, at 10:27 PM, Simmy Bredal-Bell wrote:




Maggie,
I love my Panasonic Lumix.  I was looking for the same thing you are.  It was 
$149 and it has super macro and other great features! It’s the camera that pros 
carry in their pocket when they want to take a snapshot!
Simmy
 

From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]] on Behalf 
Of Maggie in Visalia
Sent: Wednesday, July 28, 2010 2:40 PM
To: 1Nail Tech list
Subject: NailTech:: Camera time again
 





Well, my Canon sureshot S2-IS (Maybe it's a "powershot?") just went blind. The 
display screen won't display and you can't see through the little old-fashioned 
eye lens either.

 

The display still shows the information for the camera settings though. It's 
like the lens isn't opening, which would also explain why when I attempt to 
snap a photo, nothing records.

 

It cost me $350 5 years ago. I'm not convinced it's worth sending it off to 
Canon for repair. This is the third Canon digital I've had-- the first two got 
taken back within the first 30 days. I'm over Canon digital cameras. (So sad, I 
still cradle my obsolete Canon A-1 SLR film camera in my arms at night, rocking 
it gently and assuring it that I still love it.)

 

So anyway-- I NEED A NEW CAMERA! Specifically for taking pix of nails at work. 
I am not looking for an SLR with interchangeable lenses. I need something that 
takes kickass snapshots-- preferably something with a super macro.

 

What do y'all have and love?

Maggie Franklin:

Owner & Artist, The Art of Nailz, Visalia CA

 "Visionary rebel dreamer; obviously way ahead of my time."
Maggie Rants [and rav...@nails Magazine 

Facebook
 
-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"NailTech" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email 
to [email protected].
For more options, visit this group 
at http://groups.google.com/group/nailtech?hl=en.

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"NailTech" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email 
to [email protected].
For more options, visit this group 
at http://groups.google.com/group/nailtech?hl=en.


-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"NailTech" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nailtech?hl=en.



      

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"NailTech" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nailtech?hl=en.

Reply via email to