I asked this on facebook and only got one response so far, so I figured I
would ask here :)

I currently have black ac nails with a sparkly blue free-edge.  Well, it has
been over 2 weeks now, so I really should do a fill on myself (ugh... why
did I put nails on again?  I haven't worn them in years simply because I
hate the maintenance, and I won't let anyone else do them LOL).  I was
wondering...

...has anyone done fills on colored acrylics with a completely different
color, and what does the result look like?  Like I said, the base part is
black, but I am thinking of doing the fill with either glittery lavender or
teal, and I am wondering if it creates like a fade effect, or if it ends up
with a definite line where the product is filled in?  I think it would look
goofy with a definite line, and would rather it look faded, so if there's a
way to achieve that, would someone help me with the details? :)

Amy Lunde-Provines
Colorado

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"NailTech" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nailtech?hl=en.

Reply via email to