From: "Jon Lewis" <jle...@lewis.org>
To: "NANOG" <nanog@nanog.org>
Sent: Friday, April 26, 2019 4:51:58 PM
Subject: Re: Disney+ CDN

On Fri, 26 Apr 2019, Ross Tajvar wrote:

> Yeah, I'm going to send them an email and see if I can get ahold of their
> peering policy.
> I'm hoping they will update it as they get more attention from other
> networks. They may just be procrastinating
> setting things up. According to bgp.he.net they are only announcing one v4
> /24 and one v6 /48, which could be
> enough IPs, but seems a little on the small side.

I'd be much more worried about only being on one IX than only advertising
a single /24 and /48. I'm guessing they've just not fully fleshed out the
peeringdb entry and maybe not fully built out the network infrastructure
yet. A CDN, with everything coming from one POP in NY is not going to cut
it.

Jon Lewis, MCP :) | I route