I use a Veto Pro Pac

https://www.vetopropac.com/product/tech-pac-lt/

More focused on tools, but it fits my Thinkpad p50 without issue, all of my
cables, and most of the tools that I use day to day.

I used to use more tactical focused backpacks but I kept ripping compartments
or breaking zippers.  This thing has held up really well so far.

--

Tuckersmith Communications
IT Manager