Ron,

I’m just saying that I randomly checked one fact and it doesn’t meet the level
of positive certainty that you asserted. It’s thus reasonable to ask you to
double check your research all around. I’m not willing to be your unpaid copy
editor, so let me know when you’ve done a double check and I’ll be willing to
invest time in your story again.

-mel via cell