Ronald F. Guilmette wrote:

With respect to the Australian government's knowledge or lack thereof,
I really have no idea.  If you want to know what they know, or do not
know, I encourage you to ask them yourself.  It appears that this will
be rather easier for you to do, than for me to do, since you are in their
same general time zone, and I am not, and thus you have a better shot
at reaching them on the phone, during their working hours, than I do.

As weekly routing table report is still coming from APNIC/potaroo,
isn't Geoff Huston or someone around him here?

                                                Masataka Ohta