On 10/28/19 1:43 PM, Alain Hebert wrote:
     Hi,

     This is not an assumption, it is my experience.

Mine as well. My mail server's PTR records are identical for IPv4 and IPv6. IPv6 fails and IPv4 is fine. I disabled IPv6 for gmail.com.

     Sorry it didn't fit your case.

-----
Alain hebertaheb...@pubnix.net PubNIX Inc.
50 boul. St-Charles
P.O. Box 26770     Beaconsfield, Quebec     H9W 6G7
Tel: 514-990-5911http://www.pubnix.net     Fax: 514-990-9443

On 2019-10-24 17:10, Constantine A. Murenin wrote:
You're assuming that IPv6 is at fault, but as I've already mentioned, if I change the From and MAIL FROM to one of the other domains with a DNS zone similar to the primary one with crontab-acquired "very low reputation", without changing anything else, then the identical messages do get through at the SMTP stage — and show up directly in Inbox — i.e., don't even end up in the Spam folder, either.

So, sorry, but I'm not going to go around blocking my IPv6 for no reason.

C.