I do this with Accelerated devices tied to Juniper SRXes as well as Velocloud
VCEs depending on the customer's other needs. Increasingly common application.

--
Shawn

On Wed, Jan 29, 2020, at 8:08 AM, Alain Hebert wrote:
>  Juniper SRX and any reliable consumer LTE router =D.
>
> -----
Alain Hebert                                aheb...@pubnix.net
PubNIX Inc.
50 boul. St-Charles
P.O. Box 26770     Beaconsfield, Quebec     H9W 6G7
Tel: 514-990-5911  http://www.pubnix.net    Fax: 514-990-9443