But also:

    "The categories of people who will be exempted from this lockdown
     are... those involved in the production, distribution and supply
     of... telecommunications services"

https://www.cnbcafrica.com/news/2020/03/23/breaking-nationwide-lockdown-announced-in-south-africa/

I think most anyone on this list could be considered exempt.

I do hope the same will be true should our respective local and national
governments take similar action.