Hi,

In my experience, yubikeys are not very secure. I know of someone in my team
who would generate a few hundred tokens during a meeting and save the output in
a text file. Then they'd have a small python script which was triggered by a
hotkey on my macbook to push "keyboard" input. They did this because the org
they were working for would make you use yubikey auth for pretty much
everything, including updating a simple internal Jira ticket.

Thanks,

Sabri

----- On Mar 23, 2020, at 1:26 PM, Eric Tykwinski <eric-l...@truenet.com>