The outages in Texas are not uncommon at all. Its probably the worst vs
other areas of the country.  One other problem area is between Ashburn and
Atlanta.  We have been seeing more underlying LH carrier equipment
failures  vs fiber cuts in the last year.

Erich Kaiser
The Fusion Network
er...@gotfusion.net