On 27/Mar/20 21:30, Hal Murray wrote:

> I suspect any reduction in backhoe activity will depend strongly on where you
> are looking.  The San Francisco Bay area, including Silicon Valley is taking
> things seriously.

My expectation is that for countries that lockdown, stability will
increase. We are seeing pockets of that here in South Africa (lockdown)
and Kenya (night-time curfews, although I think a lockdown is coming soon).

On our side of the world, the WACS (West African Cable System) got cut
last Saturday morning off the UK coast (Highbridge), so that's not a
good look during a time when all need to be online. However, there is
backup and the repairs are scheduled to be completed this weekend,
Insha'Allah!

Mark.