On 2020-04-21 12:36, Rubens Kuhl wrote:
On Tue, Apr 21, 2020 at 1:10 PM Matt Corallo via NANOG
<nanog@nanog.org> wrote:

That’s an interesting idea. I’m not sure that LACNIC would want
to issue a ROA for RIPE IP space after RIPE issues an AS0 ROA,
though. And you’d at least need some kind of time delay to give
other RIRs and operators and chance to discuss the matter before
allowing RIPE to issue the AS0 ROA, eg in my example mitigation
strategy.

All 5 RIRs can issue ROAs for all the IP address spaces. They don't as
a matter of coordinated operations, but that doesn't prevent court
orders determining that to be done.

Or a miscreant. [insert-least-favorite-rir] is now part of your attack surface.

-danny