NANOG Staff member that is granted the privilege of reading the list and
ensuring all folks adhere to the Usage Guidelines
<https://www.nanog.org/resources/usage-guidelines/> of the list here…

Please note this thread is off topic from the subject line.

If people on the list would like to continue a discussion about IPv4, IPv4+ and
IPv6, please do so under a new thread and ensure you follow Usage Guidelines.

Thank you.

Valerie

Valerie Wittkop - NANOG Program Director
305 E. Eisenhower Pkwy, Suite 100, Ann Arbor, MI 48108
Tel: +1 866 902 1336, ext 103