Correct they block HE.net's tunnel broker IP's because they practically are
at least for the sense of geo restrictions "VPN" that can be used to get
around said geo restriction.

As much as I hate it as I use said tunnel service it is understandable and
I don't really blame Netflix for this, I blame the content producer/owners
and the industry as a whole for mandating such restrictive practices.

Using that as an argument against Netflix for bad labeling of IP blocks at
least in terms of IPv6 is not fair.