I recently had a discussion with an Asian ISP that was asking the IETF to
PLEASE re-declare DoD space to be private space so that they could use it. This
particular ISP uses IPv6 extensively (a lot of their services are in fact
IPv6-only) but has trouble with its enterprise customers. Frankly, enterprise
use of IPv6 is a problem; they seem to push back pretty hard against using IPv6.

I find this thread highly appropriate.