If you want services from LACNIC (as well as any other RIR), you need to sign
the contracts (legal part) and know the policies.

In that case you will reach *that* text in both pages.

Google doesn't necessarily is right when doing translations, specially,
because, as said several times, the formal text is the Spanish one.

El 24/1/21 23:13, "Masataka Ohta" <mo...@necom830.hpcl.titech.ac.jp> escribió:

    JORDI PALET MARTINEZ wrote:
    >> In the case of LACNIC it is spanish, it is clearly indicated in
    >> the web site,
    >
    > I can't see it clearly indicated in LACNIC web site, at all.
    >
    > Where is it? How does it stated?
    >
    > [Jordi] There may be some problem with your browser or Internet
    > connectivity that is missing some parts of the web site, as I can see
    > it in many places, and especially those more relevant (bylaws and
    > policy manual):
    >
    > https://www.lacnic.net/76/2/lacnic/bylaws
    >
    > https://www.lacnic.net/680/2/lacnic/policy-manual-[v214---24_07_2020]

    That it is stated some random pages deep within LACNIC website
    does not mean "clearly indicated in LACNIC web site".

    As such, LACNIC can't expect English-using people see the pages,
    which means it is fault of LACNIC if they believe policy
    in English is a formal one.

    > Could you explain why google translation says "mayoria" in English
    > means (sorted by frequency) "most", "majority", "many", "bulk" and
    > "plurality"?
    >
    > [Jordi] I'm not native English speaker, so I'm not the best one to
    > explain that.

    I'm afraid you are saying you have no say on the meaning of "mainly".

     > As I said, several times, the official documents are the Spanish
     > version, and in the Spanish version the right word being used is
     > "mayoría", which I believe, in *this context* it is better
     > translated to "majority".

    which is not compatible with translation by google.

                                                        Masataka Ohta

IPv4 is over
Are you ready for the new Internet ?
http://www.theipv6company.com
The IPv6 Company

confidential. The information is intended to be for the exclusive use of the
individual(s) named above and further non-explicilty authorized disclosure,
copying, distribution or use of the contents of this information, even if
partially, including attached files, is strictly prohibited and will be
considered a criminal offense. If you are not the intended recipient be aware
that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this
information, even if partially, including attached files, is strictly
prohibited, will be considered a criminal offense, so you must reply to the
original sender to inform about this communication and delete it.