The lack of response to the problem from Google's team is the
knowledge that we're working with.  What more do you need to know?  If it
quacks like a duck, walks like a duck, and looks like a duck, it's probably
a duck.  You don't need a DNA test.

You're entitled to your opinion just as the rest of us are entitled to
ours.  It doesn't make it wrong.

Josh Luthman
24/7 Help Desk: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343