On 3/22/21 11:22 PM, Cynthia Revström via NANOG wrote:
I haven't ever used facebook beyond receiving some invitation for an event, and I feel like that's the most common case for people around my age group. (not using Facebook that is)

Facebook has effectively become social media for old people. It's not the future IMO.

The problem with other "social" formats I've found is that they're often an exclusive club you have to know about through connections or be invited to. You can also be excluded on a whim.