On 3/22/21 11:22 PM, Cynthia Revström via NANOG wrote:
Hi,

As someone from a "younger generation" (2001) who does use mailing lists, semi-actively participates in RIPE mailing lists but also created a network community on Discord, I want to chime in here.

> Are they willing to use a (traditional) forum (of sorts) that is
dedicated to the venue? Or Are they wanting things to come to them
wherever they happen to be today?  E.g. Facebook group, Discord, Slack, etc?

I haven't ever used facebook beyond receiving some invitation for an event, and I feel like that's the most common case for people around my age group. (not using Facebook that is)

I'm under the impression that for the younger generations that Facebook is deeply uncool. It's where grandma posts pictures of her knitting.

Mike