On 11/27/21 7:46 AM, Scott Morizot wrote:
On Fri, Nov 26, 2021 at 6:51 PM Oliver O'Boyle <oliver.obo...@gmail.com> wrote:

    They're getting better at it, at least. They also recently added
    v6 support in their NLBs and you can get a /56 for every VPC for
    direct access. I don't think they offer BYO v6 yet, as they do for
    v4, but it will come.

Since we are deploying BYO IPv6 in AWS, I can assure you they do offer it now. That was a blocker for us.

I thought it had to be some virtual private cloud setup? To get the long tail it needs to be a lot more simple. Like "here is the AAAA record" after autoconf.

Mike