In case people would like to compare notes to the way this is arranged in the
RIPE NCC service region, here is the Resource Certification for non-RIPE NCC
Members policy which has been in place since 2013:

https://www.ripe.net/publications/docs/ripe-596

This resulted in the implementation documented here:

https://www.ripe.net/manage-ips-and-asns/resource-management/rpki/resource-certification-rpki-for-provider-independent-end-users

It essentially means that Provider Independent End Users and Legacy End Users
can log into the RIPE NCC equivalent of ARIN Online and *only* manage RPKI,
without having access to any other options.

-Alex