Hi Norman
>Anyone from Disney+ here? If you can reply off-list I'd appreciate it. I have
>emailed every place I can think of to solve a geoip problem affecting hundreds
>of customers, no reply in weeks.

Yeah we just went through the same thing.
Many other providers in Italy have been impacted as well.
Only way we found to resolve the issue was single customers opening tickets…
We tried at the  provider level but were continuously rebuffed.
The single customers opening TTs had it resolved in minutes and after a bunch
did  the others were able to connect...
If you do find a way to get it done on the provider level I would love to hear
about it.

Brian