On Sat 2023-06-10 18:33:04+0200 Mark wrote:
> > [...]  you may run into geolocation issues where some geolocation
> > providers decide that many/all of your users are in one location or
> > the other,[...]
>
> This is solvable by slicing your IPv4 prefixes into /24's and
> assigning them the correct country TLD in the ARIN WHOIS database.
> Yes, you might need to call a few geo-location providers to fix their
> back-end manually, but this is possible.

Everyone should check out Massimo Candela's presentation "Geolocation
problems: Do we have a solution?" for how to provide your own
geolocation data...

https://www.netnod.se/sites/default/files/2023-03/Massimo_Webpage.pdf

I've seen it at recent RIPE and LACNIC conferences. Supposedly all of
the big geolocation providers support it or are planning on supporting
it.

Regards,
--
Robert Story