On 8/5/23 21:26, Mel Beckman wrote:

Mark,

You might consider setting up your own GPS-based NTP network. Commercial
Ethernet GPS-sourced NTP servers, such as the Time Machines, TM1000A, are as
little as $400. Or you can roll your own using a Raspberry Pi or similar nano
computer with a GPS module and antenna. We use these exclusively in data
centers now rather than depending on Internet NTP servers, primarily for
security, because financial transactions in e-commerce can be sensitive to
false time information. There are also a variety of NTP-based Internet attacks,
so if you can block NTP at your border you’ve eliminated another attack surface.

To be honest, we have decent resiliency across the network to weather issues such as these. While going the GPS route is not a bad idea, I have more pressing problems to fix right now.

All that said, the issue seems to have corrected itself re: the Tata path (even if it's still the same path).

Appreciate all the feedback and support. Thanks.

Mark.