From: NANOG <nanog-bounces+markk=arin....@nanog.org> on behalf of John Curran
<jcur...@arin.net>
Date: Wednesday, August 9, 2023 at 6:20 PM
To: NANOG <nanog@nanog.org>
Subject: Re: Changes to ARIN Online - Routing Security Dashboard - RPKI & IRR
integration (was: Fwd: [arin-announce] New Features Added to ARIN Online)

NANOGers -

As alluded to by Mark Kosters in his message below, we are placing on hold the
functionality for the automatic
creation of corresponding new route objects for RPKI validated ROAs that lack
such.  This is being done out of
an abundance of caution in order to allow us to conduct a community
consultation in the near future to confirm
with the operational community the desired functionality in this area.

Thanks!
/John

John Curran
President and CEO