> That's a terrible excuse for the shitty concepts behind MikroTik's CLI.

Fear of being sued into oblivion by a massive corporation, even if they're
in the wrong, has influenced many choices in technology.

To be clear, I am not stating that Mikrotik made the CLI choices they did
BECAUSE of that concern. I have no knowledge there. I do know that Much
Larger Vendors have absolutely made tradeoffs because they didn't want to
deal with legal actions from Another Large Vendor or Patent Troll, so it's
not exactly uncommon.