No, Charter doesn't use those.  Charter runs its own anycasted recursive
nameservers.

On 10/30/23, 2:46 PM, "NANOG on behalf of Livingood, Jason via NANOG"
<nanog-bounces+rich.compton=charter....@nanog.org
<mailto:charter....@nanog.org> on behalf of nanog@nanog.org
<mailto:nanog@nanog.org>> wrote:

CAUTION: The e-mail below is from an external source. Please exercise caution
before opening attachments, clicking links, or following guidance.

On 10/30/23, 16:02, "John R. Levine" <jo...@iecc.com <mailto:jo...@iecc.com>
<mailto:jo...@iecc.com <mailto:jo...@iecc.com>>> wrote:

> I have no idea whether Charter uses one of these, some other third party,
or their own.

They don't use those providers as far as I am aware. I've alerted someone from
CHTR of this thread.

JL

E-MAIL CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
The contents of this e-mail message and any attachments are intended solely for
the addressee(s) and may contain confidential and/or legally privileged
information. If you are not the intended recipient of this message or if this
message has been addressed to you in error, please immediately alert the sender
by reply e-mail and then delete this message and any attachments. If you are
not the intended recipient, you are notified that any use, dissemination,
distribution, copying, or storage of this message or any attachment is strictly
prohibited.