On 19/11/09 15:34 +0900, Randy Bush wrote:
Quick question, does anyone have software/combination of tools they
recommend on centrally store various passwords securely?

<old school>

ascii text file, gpg encrypted, only opened with emacs crypt++.el

From the network administrator perspective, we prefer to use a 3rd
party/central authentication system where feasible, to reduce the number of
passwords entries in our network from Users*Systems to
Users*Security_Domains, and keep a gpg encrypted file (and a physical copy)
in a safe location of rarely used admin/root passwords that we only
need in an emergency (e.g. when RADIUS goes down).

--
Dan White