It's actually available for free on the World-Wide Internet at http://www.morganstanley.com/institutional/techresearch/pdfs/Mobile_Internet_Report_Key_Themes_Final.pdf , but you can purchase a paper copy if you'd rather. It's pretty slow going as it's mostly power points, some with lots and lots of words, but some of the graphs and insights are intriguing, esp. as they related to the non-USA parts of the world.

The authors are pretty well convinced that the demand for more wireless spectrum will be handled by spectral efficiency improvements and deployment of more towers, they stress the importance of replacing copper with fiber and microwave in the middle mile, and don't think the telcos are doing the right things. There's a lot of discussion about how the wireless networks will handle voice and best-efforts at the same time which many will find troublesome, I suppose, but overall I'd give it 4 out of 5 stars.

RB

On 12/23/2009 3:01 PM, Scott Weeks wrote:
--- taka...@cpqd.com.br wrote:
From: "Takashi Tome"<taka...@cpqd.com.br>

Morgan Stanley has released a very interesting report on internet business with
some tips to net operators:

http://www.morganstanley.com/institutional/techresearch/mobile_internet_report122009.html

It must be purchased:

The Mobile Internet Report

To receive a printed copy of The Mobile Internet Report, please contact your
Morgan Stanley Representative. To purchase a copy, please click here.

scott