> Raymond,
>
> We've acted on every report that we're aware of and instead you want
> to play pharmacy domain scavenger hunt. This domain at 208.64.120.197
> redirects to IP space we already null routed. It's the same customer.
>
> Just to calm your nerves we'll also null route that space (208.64.120.176/28)
>
> Thanks, Jeff
>
> P.S. Someone at Spamhaus PLEASE remove the /21 listing?

I agree with Jeff here, the listing should be removed.  Would the admins
@ PCCW and TeliaSonera please be so kind as to delist this person... via
BGP?  Short of me making another reference to firearms on this list and
getting banned, I have no other way to prove that blacklotus.net is
essentially bulletproof hosting.

Andrew