Hi,

Yes the easier way to do it is have your subnet routed to someone that is willing to colo your router, or provide your with something like NHRP, and use a 87x on your brand new unnamed Cable/DSL provider to create a NHRP tunnel for it.

We have many customers which required that kind of tunnel to bypass some belligerent TelCo.

But if you're going to drop your T1 for Cable/DSL get 2 of them using different technology and from different provider (aka 1 Cable and 1 DSL =D).

    Have fun.

-----
Alain Hebert                                aheb...@pubnix.net
PubNIX Inc.
50 boul. St-Charles
P.O. Box 26770     Beaconsfield, Quebec     H9W 6G7
Tel: 514-990-5911  http://www.pubnix.net    Fax: 514-990-9443