On 11/26/2012 04:38 PM, Dobbins, Roland wrote:
On Nov 27, 2012, at 7:35 AM, Michael Thomas wrote:

Not on the server side that I can see. It's a network problem first and
foremost, and starts by having the excuse that they can't get v6 upstream from
their ISP's.
It's hugely problematic to accomplish internally, never mind for external
connectivity.

But not because servers and client devices don't support it; they do.
Bag on where the problem actually is: the death spiral of network vendors,
ISP's and IT departments not wanting to commit and blaming each other.
I primarily fault ISP's because they are, you know, the backbone. If they
don't commit, the game of chicken continues.

Mike