On 11/26/2012 04:24 PM, Dobbins, Roland wrote:
On Nov 27, 2012, at 6:56 AM, Michael Thomas wrote:

Er, uh, huh? v6 has been available forever on the usual suspect host operating
systems, and most server side apps don't need to do much to support lighting
v6 support up that I can think of.
Where are the *deployments*, though?

Google and Facebook support ipv6. What more do we need?

And lighting up IPv6 within enterprises is not a trivial task.

Not on the server side that I can see. It's a network problem first
and foremost, and starts by having the excuse that they can't get
v6 upstream from their ISP's.

Mike