If we try to comprehend the Internet in terms of number of boxes that can reach
from their local networks to globally routable destinations, we have to take
into account Multi- NATed , multi-tunneled (ipv6 over ipv4 in a VPLS , and
other crazy scenarios such v6 over v4 in a VPLS running over VXLANs : is that
even realistic ? ) overlay networking environments. So also the overlays formed
to talk to sensors who can understand say TM/TC ( Telemetry/Tele-commands).

In terms of the  Address space , the problem statement shows more convergence.

Regards,
-Jay

Sent from my iPhone