On 28 May 2015, at 22:18, Rich Kulawiec wrote:

On Thu, May 28, 2015 at 03:13:37PM -0400, William Herrin wrote:

My first dog's name was a random and unpronounceable 30-character string.

I think this (Bill's) is a very good practice.

That's what I should do. Instead, I pull down the list of candidate questions and think to myself...

 - I didn't go to a high school
 - I don't understand this other high school reference
 - I don't watch sports
 - I don't have a favourite sports team
- I wonder vaguely whether that question actually had anything to do with sports
 - I don't have a favourite pet
 - I don't know my grandmother's middle name, and never did
 - I don't have a favourite colour
 - I've never owned a dog
 - Are pets ever really owned?
 - Doesn't that speak to the denegration of others based on species?
 - Aren't we against that?

and around this point, I start to think

 - I've had enough of this
 - this is too hard
 - I don't even remember what I am signing up for at this point
 - I am going to look for amusing cats on youtube

Joe