It is no longer in the Westin, or if they've kept an office space it is not
the public facing consulate. The security desk at the lobby frequently has
to deal with confused Russian consular-service seeking people who don't
want to take "no" for an answer when they're told that the consulate has
moved.

new address: 600 University St #2510, Seattle, WA 98101