I ran a full scan of the internet with zmap to find vulnerable memcached servers from an AWS server. AWS received an abuse report and forwarded it to me.

I deleted the VM and the case was close...

LOL

OVH Is not dumb. Do you know how easy it is to deploy a VM today with all the automated frameworks?

Jean