On 22/Jun/18 10:00, JORDI PALET MARTINEZ via NANOG wrote:

> The problem with its IPv6 support is that is only supporting 6in4, which by
> the way, they call it 6to4, so it is very weird and confusing customers ...

That "6-to-4 actually means 6-in-4" was quite confusing to me as well. I
just enabled it to prove that they had a language moment there. Good
thing it didn't backfire on me :-).

> So for native IPv6 or a 6in4 tunnel, is fine, but any other transition
> mechanism is NOT supported, so we end up reflashing then with OpenWRT.

Not sure I'd blame them either - they develop a lot of features for
pretty much next-to-nothing; and are being enabled by customers that are
willing to take the risk for relief on budget.

They could be more inclined to fix bugs and develop corner-case features
sooner if they were in the premium market. But, as my (well-known on
this list) American friend would say, "I conjecturbate" :-).

Mark.