hello,

    I confess using IPv6 behind a 6in4 tunnel because the "Business-Class"
service
    of the concerned operator doesn't handle IPv6 yet.

    as such, I realised that, as far as I can figure, ICMPv6 packet "too-big"
(rfc 4443)
    seem to be ignored or filtered at ~60% of ClouFlare's http farms

    as a result, random sites such as http://nanog.org/ or
https://www.ansible.com/
    are badly reachable whenever small mtu are involved ...

    support@cloudflare answered me that because I'm not the owner of concerned
site,
    and because of security reasons, they wouldn't investigate further.

    are there security concerns with ICMP-too-big ?

    regards,

--
    Jean-Daniel Pauget                         http://rezopole.net/
    Rezopole/LyonIX                            +33 (0)4 27 46 00 50