Kevin,

> The problem is not the linker command line - that
> already works. The problem is using Nant to check
> dependencies, so that the task knows if a rebuild (or
> re-link) is necessary.

Well, the easy way out would be to distinguish between those libs that usually don't
change (such as those provided by MS in VS or PSDK), and those you create in your
projects which might change often. So you could have, perhaps, a "dependencies"
fileset, besides the usual list of libraries to link to. (Of course, you'd add the
libs in "dependencies" to the linker command line so that they are linked in, too).
This would be similar to how VS does it, I think...

--
Tomas Restrepo