Yep, I did give the Web site a once-over to add some
documentation to clear up some conceptual disconnects
that I had when I was learning the tool. And I'll be
happy to put in more time to deal with any other
documentation issues that need to be dealt with for an
0.8 release -- I'd like to hear a consensus from
developers about priorities in this area. (Two
examples I'll volunteer -- Adding new information for
developers who are new to the concept of build tools:
high priority. Converting existing documentation into
XML: low priority. That kind of thing.)

I have just been looking for a block of time to figure
out how to do the necessary CVS submit (I'm accustomed
to Perforce and fecund SourceSave but figuring out CVS
shouldn't be hard, just need to find a block of time).

One of the things that I've found is useful when I
notice a project dragging along is to give myself a
deadline. Just a thought.

-J.

--- "Miller, Kevin" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

all.