I want to reformat all the files and do the following:

1.) Wrap the license info at the top of the file in a #region, which will make editing with vs.net (and others I believe).

2.) Reformat all files removing tabs and following the guidelines in the nant coding conventions.(http://sourceforge.net/docman/display_doc.php?docid=6080&group_id=31650).

3.) Insert cvs substitution keywords that will help build a history log in each file. (http://www.cvshome.org/docs/manual/cvs_12.html) (I will look into making this part of the xml docs for revision history.)

So, before we go through this work, any one have any more ideas? If this doesn't happen now, I would like to see it happen before a .9 release.

Is there anything else we should do (other than coding, code reviews, testing, and releases :) along these lines?