Clayton

If you want to be able to see the complete log file on the web page then
- make your log directory a sub-folder - the log file would then be at (e.g.) http://cc-net.sporadicism.com/log/log20030703154126.xml
- Add an extra page to the webapp that displays the unformatted log (I've added this as a CC feature request at http://jira.truemesh.com/secure/ViewIssue.jspa?key=CC-49)

Mike

Clayton Harbour wrote:

Hi Bernard,

I am a little new to cruise control so there may be a way to do this out
of the box (anyone have any suggestions?). If not then I will look at
adding it.

I hope to work through the following this weekend:

1) Test output displayed on web page
2) (**new**) Build output displayed on web page
3) CCNet running as a service

Until I can get the output from the build displayed however you will
have to build the project locally to see what is breaking.

I did a build this morning and it seems that there are some xml comments
that are missing which may be the cause. After that it looks like there
is a problem with the self-test (Object reference not set to an instance
of an object.).