Hmm, that's no good. In my world it's better with no version at all then
wrong version.
It's giving me a lot of headache as I can't know, or prove what version I'm
using. Nor can
I distribute this to my team as I can not later on know weather or not they
have upgraded
or not.
It ought to also give this list problems knowing what version was used.
I suggest that the version information is removed until a "fool proof" way
of keeping it
up to date is devised.

I hope Clayton believes me when I assure him I am using the latest version
:)

/Nicke