Hi.

Started using the two cvs tasks cvs-checkout and cvs-update.
There seems to be some problems with these, at least on my sandbox.
Using NAnt build 20031125.

Using cvs-checkout seems to work just fine, but I can not get
any combination of option(s) to turn compression on. Isn't compression
supposed to work?

Using the cvs-update task all my code, each and every run, will get
updated. This is on consecutive runs, nothing has touched the checked
out files in-between. TortoiseCVS shows everything as changed when I browse
the folders (directly after a checkout or update) if that's any lead...

If at all possible, please make compression work for the cvs task.
It can be of great importance for many I think.

Also very minor, but since I ran into them...
A few cosmetics for the docs

Checkout task examples at the bottom has begin tag instead of end tag
(</cvs-checkout>).

cvs-update middle example is a cvs-checkout task, also the two at the bottom
are missing close tag and have begin tag instead.

Thanks for a great work of getting cvs tasks for NAnt!

/Nicke