Hi Clayton.

Thanks again for implementing the cvs task! I'm writing from home now so I
don't
have all the test code ready. I'll try to set things up here as soon as I
can, but I
think this might be a problem with modification date, as you suspected. If I
remember
correctly I think there was no date stamps in one of the files (Entries?) in
the CVS
folder, where TortoisCVS does put timestamps. That should stop it from
diffing
correctly I think?

I also tried cvs diff on one file and got "no diff" back so it probably
checks out the
correct code (HEAD?).

I don't know anything of the zip in the library, but I did notice NAnt's
<option> tag
supports only specifying name.
E.g. <option name="-z6" /> would be legal.

Keep up the good work :-)

Let me know if I can help out with anything.
/Nicke