One more think came to my mind:

Dash ("-") is a legal character in property name today and this may cause
problems with expression evaluator because you cannot tell the difference
between:

property1 MINUS property2 (written as property1-property2)
and
very DASH long DASH property DASH name (written as very-long-property-name)

I've run "script-sample.build" from examples directory and found that there
are actually 6 properties with dashes in their names:

nant.tasks.cvs-update
nant.tasks.cvs-checkout
nant.tasks.delay-sign
nant.tasks.cvs-update.location
nant.tasks.cvs-checkout.location
nant.tasks.delay-sign.location

Do you think we should do anything special to handle them?
EE currently supports propertyvalue() function where you can specify
property name as a string (so no quoting problems will arise). So for these
special properties you would have to write, e.g:

<if
test="${contains(propertyvalue('nant.tasks.cvs-checkout.location'),'c:\windo
ws')}">
    <echo message="zzz" />
</if>

Is it ok?