> Also, depending on whether functional support is a) soon to be
> incorporated, and b) modular and extensible, I would be willing to rewrite
> the path task's functionality as functions (if they aren't already done).

a) Yes, it's going to be incorporated in nant soon
b) Yes, it's modular and extensible. Adding functions is ultra-easy (you
just add one attribute).

Check http://jaak.sav.net/nant-ee/nant-ee-test4.zip for a prebuilt nant
binary that supports various functions, including path::*. Preliminary
documentation is also included.

You may want to check out "EE-patches" branch in CVS to get the source code.
Functions are in "NAnt.Core.ExpressionEval.Functions" namespace.

Jarek