> 3/
> I'm also thinking about fileset support. Could be possible to extend
> relation between tasks/types/functions? I mean, many tasks now use
filesets.
> What about functions? Could be nice in some cases... E.g.:
>
> <fileset id='f1'>    <!-- define fileset -->
>   <includeList ...>
> </fileset>
> <foreach ... property="dir">
> <if test="${ not fileset::contains(f1,dir)">
>   <fileset id='f1'>                    <!-- extend existing fileset -->
>    <include name="${dir}"/>
>   </fileset>
> </if>
> </foreach>
> <!-- use fileset -->

This can be easily done because expression evaluator is able to handle
values and expressions of almost any type. One concern only: should "f1" in
your example go like that? Shouldn't we prefix it with something, like:

<if test="${not fileset::contains(fileset::get-by-name('f1'),dir)}">
</if>

I think it's better not to change the semantics of simple names, like "f1"
because today they mean "properties" and nothing else.

Jarek